ROBERT E. SMITH JR. FOR STATE REPRESENTATIVE OF PA'S NEW 22nd DISTRICT Please Vote on Tuesday, November 8th
Robert E. Smith Jr. is fighting for the future of all our families!
Key issues that Robert E. Smith Jr. will prioritize:
- Property Tax Reform - We need to finally reform our property taxes and I will fight to give the people in our community the tax relief they deserve. Our senior citizens should be able to keep their homes and not have to worry that they will lose them because of property taxes.
- Taxes - I will fight inflation that is destroying our working class families by cutting state taxes and make PA a more affordable place to raise a family.
- Public Safety - We need to support all our first responders by ensuring they have the resources they need to keep our communities safe.
- Mental Health and Drug Addiction - In the aftermath of Covid-19 we have seen a major increase in drug addiction, depression, anxiety and suicides. I want to address this by fighting for strong borders where illegal drugs are coming in very easily now, stop the spread of fentenal, and ensure funds allocated to Mental Health are being spent correctly.
- Energy Independence - We live in a major energy state where we need elected officials who understand that and will implement policy to enhance our economic growth. PA has a high gas tax that should be repealed.
- Education - As a former school board member of Allentown School district for 16 years, I am very passionate about quality education for our kids. We need to empower our parents by providing school choice while fighting for proper funding and ensuring our community has transparency of their tax dollars.
- Our Workers - I will advocate for all our small businesses by less regulations to ensure they prosper while also working with our unions. Every field of our working class is very important and we need elected officials who will not put one over the other.
- Election Integrity - I will always fight for election integrity because people need to have faith and confidence in the election process or they will not vote due to not trusting the system. I will support voter ID.